viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

resume & cover letter

Hi! This is my cover letter...

February 26, 2012
Derse, US  – Florida, Miami

Dear, Company Derse:
I’m very good at multimedia design and animation in Adobe Flash, as well as editing pictures and drawing illustrations. I'm extremely passionate when working with anything visual, from multimedia to cartoons. I am a great coworker and working under pressure is not a problem to me.
I have a passion for design because I find it the
most interesting thing in my world, I love designing for big companies or events because my work it's seen by lots of people
As my attached resume notes, I have six years of
As my attached resume notes, I have six years of multimedia experience.
I also have a lot designs on my portfolio to show you if you'd like.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at +(58) 414 641 8533.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jessica Nieto

And this is my resume :)
Well that's all. See ya!! :3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario