viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

epoch

Hi! I'm with Rossina Suarez, and and we visited the store "Nylon outfitters & yummy accesories".

These are the questions:
How did you get started as a designer?
My sister brought me into Second Life, we were looking for something that we do online together. She started designing clothes and I figured jewelry would be a great compliment to that.
What inspires you to design?
Fashion magazines, trends, music, photographs, anything really.
How did you hear about second life and its stores?
I heard about it from another online virtual world called There
How do you see yourself in the future as a designer?
I see myself continuing what I do now, it's always evolving and learning new techniques.
Do you believe that second life is the future of the designers, a site where they can design and show its creativity?
I think it's a cheap fun way to try out some creative ideas, but nothing can replace real life creativity!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario