miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

end

Hiiii~ This is the end :D and this is our project. The corporate identity manual of URBE EFL Center in SL.


We chose this project because we saw the logo and felt that it was not telling the right message to people, we wanted to make something with more class and appealing for students, teachers and everyone who sees it.
The process started drawing sketches and thinking what to put on the logo, after a week we selected a logo of the ones designed, after the first part of the project was done, we just had to digitalize it so it would become easier to edit or modify it, after the whole digitalization process, we showed it to the teacher and then we started to “clean” it from any error or problem that the teacher found.

My avatar name is Cerealbx and this is me

Ok, not really. But I'm sexy too :D

My experience in SL is short, but really good. I never forget this moment in my life. I learn a lot in SL :3 ñimi ñimi!

So... Some pictures :D


The final presentation is this :D

Well, I consider the virtual worlds are a big help to the graphic design, because you can meet people worldwide in the field, you can learn new things, and many of the advantages and disadvantages in the design.

And finally, this is the PowerPoint Presentation! :D


Thank you for everything in this road, but the end has come. I never forget this experience. Goodbye, people! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario