lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

interview




1. Could you please define Graphic Designing in your own words?
I understand Graphic Design as a way to express a concrete message through creativity.

2. What influenced you to pursue Graphic Design?
I wanted to be a Graphic Designer because I love when people enjoy my creations. In addition, this job allows me to be as creative as I want.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Graphic Designer?
In order to become a Graphic Designer you need to acquire a full understanding of the theory. Of course, you also have to master practice, specially the use of the applications you will use.

4. What are the skills you need to be a good Graphic Design?
Creativity, perseverance and intuition.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Graphic Designer, Web Designer or Layout artist.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
What I enjoyed the most at school is to compare my work with the one of my colleagues and see the different styles.

7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an Graphic Design student?
I think the hardest part is to deal with the lack of inspiration and time.

8. What are your plans for the future?
I would like to design UI for mobile applications as a freelancer.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Graphic Design.
I appreciate very much all the positive feedback I have received for my clients. It is by far the most gratifying moment of my work.

10. Why would you recommend Graphic Design as a career?
Because if you love it as much as I do, you will be very satisfied with your professional carreer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario